nama shoyu, bragg's, grains etc.

  • williamsonlori
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      woops- it was actually a warning about bragg's- however, i still
      react negatively to these products in my food.

      there is much to be said for lemon juice and a little celtic sea
      salt, it makes food taste good enough for me.

      i did have a meal at calendula other night and didn't feel too well
      after- i thought it was all the ingredients but it was probably the
      nama shoyu--- i feel alot of times i need to eat one or two foods at
      a time with no high food combining- and no nama shoyu, bragg's, or
      most grains.

      i guess they are doing the best they can, and will hopefully fine
      tune their menu... after becoming educated concerning raw food people
      and their sensitivities.