Re: [RawPortland] raw cheesecake!!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
      Dear Becky,

      Please also feel free to post in the recipe section at the Raw For the Paw Cause community. http://network.bestfriends.org/rawvegan

      The recipe section is in the "Raw Vegans Care About Critters" forum as a "Share Raw, Vegan Recipes!" topic.

      There are also some holiday recipes in the "It's a Love Thing" blog in the Blogs section.

      Let me know if you have any trouble finding...  :)

      Celeste in Beaverton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
        It may be out of town, but if anyone will be in the area or knows of
        someone who may be interested, here is my newest class:

        Chocolate in the Raw™ Class! 3/12/06
        http://chocolateintheraw.com/

        Thanks,

        Jeff Rogers, The Naughty Vegan