Stinging Nettles STING!

  • Camerons House
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      I bought some stinging nettles at Farmer's Market and put them in a
      green smoothie today. I thought about how I'd heard nettles were used
      for arthritis pain and thought I'd try them on my tendonitis. So I
      slapped each wrist a bit with the nettles and.....
      YIKES! :::Laughing:::

      They worked. All day long. This was about 7 am and it's now 6:30 pm
      and my wrists are still tingling. Haven't thought about the pain all
      day. Sort of an interesting tingle... I might try it again.

      Anybody ever use nettles for arthritis?