Workshop at People's Coop

  • Camerons House
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2006
      There's still room in the Raw Foods Preparation Workshop to be given
      at People's Coop in Portland on Sunday February 26 from Noon until 3
      pm.

      Sliding scale $10 to $20 includes your meal

      We'll be covering basic raw food preparation and preparing a Spanish
      style meal consisting of:

      Lime-Cilantro Soup
      Spanish Rice
      Raw Nachos
      Refried Beans
      Key Lime Pie

      And maybe some other goodies if we have time.
      Bring your own plate, cup, and silverware/napkins.

      Call Rowan at 503-292-3199 or email me at cameronshostel@...
      to sign up. Limited to 8 people.