Sunday Supper theme, menu and potluck recipe

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Here's the menu for Christ the Healer UCC's raw meal and meditation
      Sunday, Feb 12 from 5-7 pm at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta:

      Pumpkin Spice Soup with carrot crackers
      Kale-Avocado Salad
      fresh fruit
      For communion afterwards, we'll share fresh grape juice and Essene bread.
      February's theme is Healing and this week's focus is "cleansing".
      RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15 suggested donation or pay
      what you can.

      Thomas and I made "Fat Strawberries" for Mike's party potluck this
      week. We simply processed soaked and redried walnuts with dates and raw
      chocolate nibs in a food processor and pressed a small amount between
      two halves of a strawberry skewered with a toothpick.

      Gabrielle