Potluck---> Recipes

  • sisteronthescene
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hi all!

      Yesterday's potluck had some fabulous tasty eats and I wasn't 100%
      sure who brought what etc SO if you don't mind sharing with the group
      and brought a dish last night to the potluck could you please
      post/share your recipe here so we can all make some of that wonderful
      spread at home? Thanks so much!!

      Beautiful potluck and a birthday success in my opinion!! :)

      Cheers!
      ~Mary~
    • Virginia Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
        Philip and I brought our creamy tomato soup (adapted from Gabriel Cousens
        and Gabrielle Chavez's recipes):

        4 C tomatoes
        1 C pine nuts
        1/2 cup chopped basil