Birthday Potluck Celebration Wed. Feb. 8

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      Alan and I are celebrating birthdays this week!

      We are hosting a birthday potluck and you are invited!

      What: Mike and Alan's birthday potluck

      When: Wednesday Feb. 8

      Time: Between 6:45 and 9pm

      Where: Mike and Tina's house, 4148 SE 65th Ave., Portland

      (Between Powell and Holgate, one block north of Holgate)

      I would also like to remind you in
      advance about the other 2 potlucks,
      Saturday at Sue & Steve's in Vancouver,
      and Tuesday Feb. 14 at Shannon's house
      in NE Portland.

      These potlucks are always a great time
      to meet new friends and learn about raw
      and living foods. Everyone is welcome
      and please bring friends!

      Yahoo Map ==>

      http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?
      addr=4148+SE+65th+Ave.&csz=97206&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

      My phone number is 503-771-3904.

      Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
      vegan and list the ingredients next to your
      dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
      always welcome.

      Some quick ideas are:

      - Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
      almond butter and topped with raisins.

      - Cucumber slices & carrot sticks with Livin' Spoonful Hummus.

      - "It's Alive" or "Rejuvenative Foods" Sauerkraut

      - Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, apples, and pears.

      - Plain avocados, young coconuts, or whole fruits

      - Or check these sites for recipe ideas:

      http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm

      http://www.rawfoods.com/recipes/

      I hope you can make it!

      Mike and Tina