Birthday Potluck Celebration Wed. Feb. 8
- Hello Friends,
Alan and I are celebrating birthdays this week!
We are hosting a birthday potluck and you are invited!
What: Mike and Alan's birthday potluck
When: Wednesday Feb. 8
Time: Between 6:45 and 9pm
Where: Mike and Tina's house, 4148 SE 65th Ave., Portland
(Between Powell and Holgate, one block north of Holgate)
I would also like to remind you in
advance about the other 2 potlucks,
Saturday at Sue & Steve's in Vancouver,
and Tuesday Feb. 14 at Shannon's house
in NE Portland.
These potlucks are always a great time
to meet new friends and learn about raw
and living foods. Everyone is welcome
and please bring friends!
Yahoo Map ==>
My phone number is 503-771-3904.
Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
vegan and list the ingredients next to your
dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
Some quick ideas are:
- Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
almond butter and topped with raisins.
- Cucumber slices & carrot sticks with Livin' Spoonful Hummus.
- "It's Alive" or "Rejuvenative Foods" Sauerkraut
- Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, apples, and pears.
- Plain avocados, young coconuts, or whole fruits
- Or check these sites for recipe ideas:
I hope you can make it!
Mike and Tina