Sunday Supper's Menu and Theme

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Share the Love and Christ the Healer UCC are offering this buffet menu
      for Sunday Supper, at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Feb 5, from 5-7 pm:

      Pom Pome Soup (pomegranate, pear)
      Rainbow salad with creamy dressing
      Sprouted flax raisin bread
      Fresh fruit

      The theme of Sunday Suppers in Feb is Healing. Our focus this week is
      "Taking responsibilty for healing."

      Sunday Suppers are intended as a taste of positive Christian spiritual
      practice and are open to all. From 5-6 pm we enjoy the food and
      relational conversation around the weekly theme. In the second hour, we
      discuss and then meditate on selected words of Jesus, then close with
      prayers and sharing a raw communion. RSVPs appreciated but not required.
      $5-15 suggested donation, or pay what you can. Call 503-650-4447 for
      more info

      Gabrielle