Portland Events, Interview with Blossoming Lotus...

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hello friends,

      Mark your calendars for the next potluck,
      Wednesday Febuary 8 (my birthday!),
      more details will be announced.

      I am interviewing Bo Rinaldi from the
      Blossoming Lotus Restaurants in a special
      teleseminar and you are invited!

      When:  February 1, 2006 – Wednesday Night

      Time: 5:55pm PST and will last 90 minutes.

      Where: To listen, just call in to 641-297-7250 and enter
      997696 as the pin number

      This will be LIVE and interactive for one hour . . .

      We will also give away a copy of the Blossoming Lotus
      cookbook, Vegan World Fusion Cuisine to one lucky caller.

      Bo's websites may be viewed at:

      There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and participate.

      See you tomorrow night for more fun and inspiration on the path.

      Mike Snyder

      P.S. There are a couple more spots available for our
      gourmet dinner with Paul Nison this Friday evening.
      It is going to be a great time and I hope you can join us!

      Call Gabrielle to RSVP 503-650-4447

      P.P.S. Some of the topics Bo and I will discuss in the teleseminar:

      - Vegan nutrition, both cooked and raw
      - Raw foods verses Live foods
      - The single most important nutrient for optimal health
      - Tips for long-term success with health and nutrition
      - Essential foods for the live foods diet
      - The proper techniques for preparing grains and legumes
      - Sprouting, culturing, and gourmet food preparation
      - New plans and updates for Portland's Blossoming Lotus restaurant and catering
      - Techniques for increasing energy levels and for grounding
      - Fruitarian diets and Bo's experiences living with Johnny Lovewisdom
      - Fresh foods verses dehydrated foods
      - How to find high mineral superfoods

      And much more!