Breakfast quiz

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006

      Breakfast Quiz

       In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of
       Fruits on it.  They are:
             a. Apple
             b. Banana
             c. Strawberry
             d. Peach
             e. Orange
               Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!

             Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN

          If you have chosen:

       a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
       b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
       c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat  strawberries
       d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
       e. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

        I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself.
      May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.