Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 427

  • alan mikoleit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      homeschoolx3inne@...>
      Visiting Portland in a few weeks

      Hello. We live in Tacoma, WA (Ft Lewis) but will be in Portland for
      my son's gymnastics competition on Feb. 18-19. I saw on the Raw
      Portland website that there's a raw potluck on the evening of Feb 18th
      in Vancouver WA? Are we (me, 3 kids and probably my husband if he's
      not training) allowed to come, or do we have to be members of
      something? And does 'raw' also mean 'vegan'? You know how some
      groups believe that raw dairy and other animal products are ok as long
      as they are raw; not us :)
      Thank you!

      No memberships are required for any of the potlucks. Paul Nissan is even
      doing 2 free events in Feb. We are raw vegan and hopefully all organic.
      Welcome to Portland.

      Alan
      www.greenlivingoasis.com