Sunday Supper invitation, menu, theme

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      > Share the Love Living Foods and Christ the Healer UCC invite you to
      > Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland, once again this Sunday for an
      > evening of conversation, reflection, and communion beginning with a
      > raw soup and salad buffet at 5 pm. This week's menu is a tomato "V6"
      > soup, sesame crackers, sweet-sour carrot slaw on spinach with fresh
      > garbanzo hummus. The communion bread--and dessert-- is apple-cranberry
      > scones. The theme of our relational conversations and meditation is
      > "how my mind has changed." RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15
      > suggested donation, or pay what you can.

      Love,
      Gabrielle
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
        Dear Friends,

        Share the Love Living Foods and Christ the Healer UCC invite you to
        Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland, this Sunday for a raw love feast
        of conversation, reflection, and communion beginning with a
        soup and salad buffet at 5 pm. This week's menu is Winter Garden Soup
        (leeks, Jerusalem artichoke), pumpkin seed crackers, Waldorf salad with
        almond
        mayonnaise, and mixed greens vinaiagrette. We'll share pumpkin bread
        for communion
        and dessert.
        This week's theme for relational conversation and meditation is
        "Believing". RSVPs appreciated but not necessary. $5-15
        suggested donation, or pay what you can.

        Love,
        Gabrielle
        503-650-4447