Paul Nison in PDX- 3 events

  • sisteronthescene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      Greetings lovers of raw foods!

      Looks like Paul Nison will be speaking three times in the PDX area
      around the first part of February, yahoo for us! Paul is a good
      speaker and easy to follow..I enjoy hearing what he has to say!
      Details below, one of them has indeed been mentioned on this board
      already but the other dates were new to me so thought I'd share with
      all! Go check out Paul if you haven't already! Cheers!
      ~Mary~

      -------------------Taken from Paul Nison newsletter----------------
      Raw Food Author and Chef Paul Nison will be in Oregon next week for 3
      events.

      Please see details for all events below. Go to www.paulnison.com events
      page for full details

      New Information will be covered in each lectures. See Paul more than
      once while he is in Oregon
      ----------------Event #1----------------
      Portland Oregon
      Thursday, February 02, 2006
      6:30 to 8:00 PM Free
      Whole Foods Market
      1210 NW Couch Street
      Portland, OR 97209
      503-525-4343

      ----------------Event #2--------------

      Portland Oregon (Raw Food Dinner and Lecture)
      Friday, February 03, 2006
      7:00 Pm to 9:30 PM $25.00
      Enterbing
      1603 NE Alberta