I'm a Hazelnut tree--not such a surprise!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hello, Friends! I've come across a fun, birthday-based personality test
      which tells you which kind of tree you are, and what that means.

      I posted it at the Raw for the Paw Cause community on the new Best Friends
      Network...you can go there and post your tree once you're registered (it's
      easy and fun and you can post pics of yourself, use the Network to tell you
      personal story, etc).

      You can also read & share recipes, ask for advice, tell stories...all sorts
      of good stuff.

      Show your love for raw/living, vegan foods...and for animals of all types!
      The Best Friends Network needs more rawbies, so please invite anyone else
      whom you think might be interested.

      Check it out at
      http://network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/Forum.aspx?g=c9480ba5955a4c738bb1d64eaf5b0eca&f=190 See ya there!! Celeste in Beaverton