3rd Tuesday Potluck in NE!

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      Please join us for a raw food's potluck! We've changed
      the day BACK to Tuesday. Here are the details:

      Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks South of Alberta)
      When: 7-9pm TUESDAY January 17th 2006

      Please bring your favorite raw vegetable dish with an
      ingredients list. We look forward to seeing all of you
      there!

      Warm Regards,

      Shannon

      http://mail.yahoo.com