Sunday Supper Invitation and Menu

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Our new Sunday Supper weekly raw meal and meditation got off to a great
      start last week. You're invited back, or to check us out if you'd like
      to enjoy a theme-based evening of conversation and inspired group
      reflection built around a "love feast" of simple and delicious raw
      foods prepared by Share the Love Catering of Christ the Healer UCC.
      This week's menu features a soup called Gazpacho Blanco, with almonds,
      cucumber, garlic and lemon garnished with grapes; a tomato salad topped
      with 5-spice vegetables rarebit and focaccia crackers. For the closing
      communion, we'll share St. John's bread made with raw carob flour and
      honey. Sunday's theme is "Be not anxious". We begin at 5 pm, finish by 7
      and meet at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland. RSVPs appreciated but
      not required. $5-15 suggested donation, or pay what you can.

      Gabrielle