Re: [RawPortland] Hello all...

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
      Yo! to my Siss-tah Celeste!  To share my name is to share my fame..  :)

      Word UP!  Thank you for reminding us of our innate kindness.  And of another birthright we all share...our open minds.

      You know what?  We can speak in astrological terms, which backs up what we know in layperson's terms: that it's the holidays, a time when people's emotions run high.

      As we used to say in my extended family when all the cousins were together, "It ain't Christmas 'til somebody cries!"  'Tis the season for suicide, drinking problem flare-ups, and eating disorder challenges.

      Whatever the reason, sometimes it's just helpful to know where some of these strong reactions might be coming from.  :)

      By the way, it's not too late to pledge to eat only vegan through the holidays (and beyond?), at the Raw for the Paw Cause online community, http://network.bestfriends.org/News/Default.aspx?g=c9480ba5955a4c738bb1d64eaf5b0eca.  I'd love to 'see' you all there...  :)

      Celeste in Beaverton

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
        Hello All,
        I am moving to Fort Bragg to run the Living Light Inn for Cherie and
        Dan of Living Light Culinary Arts Institute for Raw and Living
        Foods. It is an exciting move for me and I will miss you all. I
        will stay with the Raw Portland email tree though.
        All the Best,
        Celeste Tanit
      • Gabrielle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2007
          Deepest blessings on your move. It will be wonderful to have you as a connector between the Portland raw community and Living Light. And thank you for sharing your treasure trove of books and videos with the potluck group as a farewell offering.
          Gabrielle

          http://www.eset.com

          http://www.eset.com