Re: [RawPortland] Are You Morbidly Obese and Willing to Commit to 100% Raw?

  • Marcus
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
      I wasn't expecting such sparks to fly with my response to the original
      post. It's healthy to shake things up sometimes with a difference of
      opinion after all this is a forum for discussion. I wish everyone a
      better 2006 and hope everyone continues to meet their personal goals for
      better health and overall well being!

      Marcus