Paul Nison talk and dinner benefit

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      We have contracted to host Paul Nison at Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta,
      Portland on Friday, February 3 from 7-9:30 pm. Share the Love Living
      Foods will prepare a delectable raw gourmet buffet and Paul will speak
      on the following subjects:

      ·What I’ve learned from long term raw fooders
      ·Why many raw food eaters have failed
      ·How to avoid the pitfalls of eating a Raw Diet
      ·Supplements, necessary or not?
      ·Minerals, Vitamins & Enzymes
      ·How to balance your weight out on a raw diet
      ·Physical, mental and spiritual factors of health

      Paul will answer all your questions!
      Book Signing following the lecture

      Cost for the dinner and lecture is $25. Enterbeing is an intimate space,
      so RSVP soon to ensure a place. To make a reservation, send your check
      to CtH UCC, POB 219141, Portland, OR 97225. For more info or special
      dietary requests, email gabrielle@... or call 503-650-4447.
      This is another fundraiser for the Raw Spirit Retreat being planned for
      Aug 30-Sept 1, 2006. The next planning meeting for interested volunteers
      is December 30, 7pm at Virginia and Philip Morgan's, 1236 NE 80th.
      Love,
      Gabrielle
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
        Hello friends,

        There are still spots available for our
        special gourmet dinner with Paul Nison
        on Feb. 3. Register and save your spot
        ASAP, details below.

        Here is an interview I conducted with Paul
        a couple months ago:

        http://www.therawdiet.com/PaulNison.mp3
        http://www.therawdiet.com/life_foods.pdf

        Have a great day!