raw pregnancy=easy childbirth

  • Jinjee Talifero
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi all,

      One of the things that convinced me to go 100% raw for
      life was my experience of raw vs. cooked pregnancy and
      childbirth.

      My 1st pregnancy I was cooked-vegan. My labor was 30
      hours.

      My 2nd pregnancy I was 100% raw-vegan. My labor was 45
      minutes.

      My 3rd pregnancy I was cooked-vegan. My labor was 40
      hours.

      My 4th pregnancy I am again 100% raw-vegan. I'll keep
      you posted regarding my labor. If my past experiences
      are anything to go by, it should be a relatively easy
      one!

      Here are my 7 months pregnant pics, 100% raw
      pregnancy, doing Storm's Circular Workout with the Bo
      Stick:

      http://www.thegardendiet.com/images/7mogallery

      Peace
      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Sara Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
        Hi Jinjee,

        Wow! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You look fabulous - totally
        inspiring!

        :)
        Sara Johnson

        >From: Jinjee Talifero <vibehuntress@...>
        >To: vegan-friends@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [RawPortland] raw pregnancy=easy childbirth
        >Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:24:59 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Hi all,
        >
        >One of the things that convinced me to go 100% raw for
        >life was my experience of raw vs. cooked pregnancy and
        >childbirth.
        >
        >My 1st pregnancy I was cooked-vegan. My labor was 30
        >hours.
        >
        >My 2nd pregnancy I was 100% raw-vegan. My labor was 45
        >minutes.
        >
        >My 3rd pregnancy I was cooked-vegan. My labor was 40
        >hours.
        >
        >My 4th pregnancy I am again 100% raw-vegan. I'll keep
        >you posted regarding my labor. If my past experiences
        >are anything to go by, it should be a relatively easy
        >one!
        >

        >Here are my 7 months pregnant pics, 100% raw
        >pregnancy, doing Storm's Circular Workout with the Bo
        >Stick:
        >
        >http://www.thegardendiet.com/images/7mogallery
        >

        >Peace
        >Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
        >http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

        Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms � all in one place at MSN Money!
        http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp
      • grouppastime
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 2:52 PM
          Wow. I find your pregnancies a little surprising. Your diet went from
          cooked to raw back to cooked and then to raw again. At your 2nd
          birth, did you suspect the dramatic decrease in labor was do to your
          diet? Did you need confirmation by going back to a cooked diet with
          your 3rd pregnancy? Have other women reported similar experiences. By
          the way, you look vicious with that bo stick.