Seattle Raw Holiday Potluck and Silent R'auction

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      Seattle Raw Holiday Potluck and Silent R'auction
      Holiday Greetings!

      I haven't noticed any Portland raw events on 12/25. For anyone interested in a Seattle raw potluck that I'll be hosting on 12/25/05, follow one of the links below.

      If you are in the area and would like to join us, please stop in! We'd love to have you!

      Take care,

      Jeff

      http://soystache.com/rawpotluck.htm

      See also: The Seattle Raw Foods Community (RawSeattle.org)

      PS: Some friends will also be hosting a New Year's Eve raw potluck. (RawSeattle.org should have it listed soon.)