Vancouver raw curious potluck tonight!

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      Thomas and I hope to see you at Steve and Sue Aberle's, 7117 NE 105th in
      Vancouver at 7 pm tonight for a seasonal celebration of raw gourmet
      foods. Their phone # for directions is 360-910-5960. I'm making stuffed
      mushrooms, marinated collards, and carob mints. Shannon's NE 3rd
      Wednesday raw curious potluck is next week, on the solstice at 4715 NE
      17th. I'll be bringing a solstice/birthday cake for Thomas.
      Gabrielle