Chaco Canyon Closing for Winter! December 19th - January 2nd.

  • Chaco Canyon Cafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005
      Hello Beautiful People,

      We hope that your holiday season is seamlessly flowing along and all is well!  We will be closing up shop a bit early this year (we typically close from 12/23 - 1/1) because we will be remodeling our wee kitchen space.  This should greatly improve our efficiency and flow, and should allow us to expand the amount of wonderful food items we offer to you.  We will be open our normal hours this Sunday from 10am - 4pm, and then closing down shop afterwards.  We should re-open on Tuesday, January 3rd at 8am if all goes well, but keep an eye on your email to be sure.

      Thank you all very, very much for your support and getting us nicely into our third year of existence.  We have some great things planned for 2006, including getting raw meals into PCC and other markets, a more seasonal and rotating menu with more frequent specials, and more raw and vegan products available for sale.

      You all make this business live, breathe and thrive - as well as fun - and we at Chaco thank you deeply for it.

      Happy Holidays!

      Chris, Lois, Lil' Chris, Kelda, Cameron, Dane, Heather, Chelan, Brian and Jen

      --
      Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe
      Corner of 50th and Brooklyn

      Monday - Friday  8am to 8pm
      Saturday - Sunday  10am - 4pm
      (we open at 9am on Saturdays when the Farmer's Market is on)