Child Care

  • prismkitten
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hi Everyone:)

      Merry Christmas!! Hope you all have a very merry raw Christmas.

      Due to my job ending after 10 months..call center work,
      slowdown..I've decided due to not wanting to be homeless, that I'm
      back in the Child Care business.

      I'm good at it, I've done it for 30 years..and even though I am
      starting with not one toy or piece of equip..it will come quickly
      enough once I start enrolling kids.

      If anyone needs childcare for 6 yrs and under, and can get to me at
      King Rd and Wichita Ave in Milwaukie you can call me at 503-659-
      1247.

      If anyone wants to donate any items to my child care business..you
      can call me too. Once I get started, sometimes I'll trade care for
      items needed.

      I'm wishing for a Christmas Miracle that gets my child care off to a
      great start for the New Year..Good luck to us all!

      Love,
      Prism (Betty)