hello everyone

  • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005

      ...I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a blessed, happy raw holiday seasons!!!

      ... I will try to make it to the potluck, but I do not know my "scedually" how it will come up...oh I just want to mention it that i work in New Seasons M. in Riley Hills...

      ...I found a distributor with a good price on Macca, cocoa beans, and goji berries...if anybody is interested we can order it together with good price...maybe is worth it ... I think it would come from the source...please let me know if you interested...

      ...have your best holiday seasons ever...ildiko