RE: finding raw food people in southern Oregon & lost email

  • Roger Padvorac
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      I had a hard disk crash and lost all of my sent and received email about raw contacts in southern Oregon. I went to yahoo, looked through the archives for this list, and found a message from Celeste suggesting I look at the Boutenko family's web site www.rawfamily.org since they live in Ashland.

      If anybody sent me email off-list about this, would you please resend the email to me? I'm in Grants Pass for a while longer, and am still interested in following up on this.

      May your day be filled with clarity, grace, progress, and warm laughter,
      Roger