Raw foods Potluck Wed. Dec. 14

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hello Friends,

      The monthly "Raw Curious" Potluck
      will take place Wednesday, (the 2nd
      Wednesday of each month), December 14,
      between 6:45 and 9pm. (We usually
      start eating a little after 7pm)

      I would also like to remind you in
      advance about the other 2 potlucks,
      Saturday at Sue & Steve's, and
      Wednesday Dec. 21 at Shannon's house.

      These potlucks are always a great time
      to meet new friends and learn about raw
      and living foods. Everyone is welcome
      and please bring friends!

      The address is:

      4148 SE 65nd Ave.

      (it's one block north of SE Holgate.)

      Yahoo Map ==>

      http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?
      addr=4148+SE+65th+Ave.&csz=97206&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

      The phone number is 503-771-3904.

      Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
      vegan and list the ingredients next to your
      dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
      always welcome.

      Some quick ideas are:

      - Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
      almond butter and topped with raisins.

      - Cucumber slices & carrot sticks with Livin' Spoonful Hummus.

      - It's Alive Sauerkraut or Rejuvenative Foods sauerkraut

      - Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, apples,
      persimmons, and pears.

      - Plain avocados, young coconuts, or whole fruits

      - Or check http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm for
      some great ideas.

      I hope you can make it!

      Mike and Tina