Raw foods Potluck Wed. Dec. 14
- Hello Friends,
The monthly "Raw Curious" Potluck
will take place Wednesday, (the 2nd
Wednesday of each month), December 14,
between 6:45 and 9pm. (We usually
start eating a little after 7pm)
I would also like to remind you in
advance about the other 2 potlucks,
Saturday at Sue & Steve's, and
Wednesday Dec. 21 at Shannon's house.
These potlucks are always a great time
to meet new friends and learn about raw
and living foods. Everyone is welcome
and please bring friends!
The address is:
4148 SE 65nd Ave.
(it's one block north of SE Holgate.)
Yahoo Map ==>
The phone number is 503-771-3904.
Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
vegan and list the ingredients next to your
dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
Some quick ideas are:
- Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
almond butter and topped with raisins.
- Cucumber slices & carrot sticks with Livin' Spoonful Hummus.
- It's Alive Sauerkraut or Rejuvenative Foods sauerkraut
- Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, apples,
persimmons, and pears.
- Plain avocados, young coconuts, or whole fruits
- Or check http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm for
some great ideas.
I hope you can make it!
Mike and Tina