Selling Green Power Juicer

  • hollywand77
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      Hello

      I am selling my green power juicer Gold Model GP-E1503. I've had it
      for several years and still works great. It has been a great machine
      for making raw nut butters, wheatgrass juice, makes great raw ice
      creams, and I also would homogenize grains for making raw crackers
      with the different attachments.

      I recently realized that I haven't used it much lately and perhaps it
      is time to for it to find a home where it will be more frequently used
      and thus enhance someone else's health and life.
      Please feel free to ask questions and if you would like to see a
      picture I also have it posted on Craigslist with a picture. I am
      selling it for $250 obo.
      Thanks
      Irma P.S. If anyone is selling a five tray Excalibur dehydrator
      please let me know, I would be interested in it. :)

      Accessories:

      - Wooden Plunger
      - Plastic Plunger
      - Coarse Screen