Raw Spirit Camp 2006

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      We at Christ the Healer UCC who sponsor the monthly "Raw Curious"
      Potlucks in the Portland-Vancouver area (every 2nd Wednesday, 2nd
      Saturday and 3rd Wednesday) are now far enough along in the planning of
      next summer's immersion camp for raw fooders to invite folks who wish to
      learn more in order to volunteer to our next planning meeting, Friday,
      December 9, 7 pm at Virginia's house, 1236 NE 80th. RSVP appreciated.
      Gabrielle