New Member

  • fiebers2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi

      My name is Paul Fieber and I am a new member of this group. My wife
      and I are the administrators of a raw food group in Roseburg, OR. We
      started our group about 9 months ago and now have monthly potlucks
      with about 40 people attending each time. I did a scientific study
      with Victoria Boutenko in her most recent book "Green for Life" The
      study is in her book and it was very exciting to work with her and
      her raw family.

      My wife and I will be coming to Portland on Dec. 12th and 13th to
      celebrate our anniversary. We would like to know if there are any
      raw food resturants currently in Portland, if not what really good
      vegetarian resturants would you recommend. We also were wondering in
      any of your members have rooms to rent. We went to Seattle this
      spring and one of the raw food memebers there had a small bed and
      breakfast, with a really nice raw breakfast each morning.

      I would appreciate any help you can give.

      Paul