intentional raw community and fasting center internship

  • Jan at Tanglewood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Greetings to All Raw Fooders !

      I’ve been eating only raw food since August of 2001 and am a member of a
      living food community since July of last year. Tanglewood is an
      intentional community that operates a cleansing and healing retreat center
      where we provide supervised water fasts and support each other in
      practicing natural health and healing. This includes a diet of 100% raw,
      organic produce. Come and experience for yourself the amazing effects
      that our practices will have on your health.

      We’re currently recruiting interns for our Panama operations and will
      welcome your application at

      http://www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com/intern.php

      Our next internship session begins on December 17th.

      Internship Program Highlights

      Fast and Refeeding (4 weeks)
      - 21-Day Water Fast
      - 7-Day Refeeding with 100% Raw, Organic Produce
      - Daily Consultation with Fasting Supervisor
      - Beautiful Resort Facilities and Tropical Environment
      - Constant Care by Experienced Staff
      - Eight Health Lectures by our Director Loren Lockman

      Transition and Orientation (4 weeks)
      - Daily Meditation and Yoga Practice
      - 100% Raw, Organic Diet
      - Creating Perfect Health Seminars and Discussion (from video tape)
      - Communication Skills Classes
      - Community Skills Classes
      - Weekly Personal Coaching Sessions
      - Community Dinners, Celebrations, and Films
      - Weekly Excursions
      - Classes Led by Permanent Staff and Interns
      - Free Time in Tropical Paradise

      Intern Service (9 Weeks)
      - Weekly Diet Coaching with Loren
      - 100% Raw, Organic Diet
      - Weekly Classes with Loren
      - Optimal Health Lectures by Loren
      - Weekly Review of Fasting Cases with Fasting Supervisor
      - Communication Skills Practice Sessions
      - Weekly Personal Coaching Sessions
      - Community Dinners, Celebrations, and Films
      - Meditation and Yoga Practice Sessions
      - Monthly Excursions (Intern Days)
      - Classes Led by Permanent Staff and Interns
      - Free Time in Tropical Paradise

      Apply here:

      http://www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com/intern.php

      After receiving your application we will send you lots more information
      about the program. We are currently making our selections. Right now is
      the best time to apply.

      We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you in Paradise!

      Jan

      May you never be separated from the joy
      that is untouched by sorrow..