For Celeste - Eugene Restaurant

  • Joy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2005

      Hello Celeste -

      I knew I had read it somewhere!!  The 'RawRaw Girls' in Eugene - Here is their email address - this is a post from a newsletter I get.

      Good luck!
      Joy

      Raw News from Eugene, Oregon

      Jim,

      Thanks again - already one woman contacted us to say she's in Eugene and heard about us from your newsletter! :-)

      Our opening went great. Business owners looking to saddle up were saying for us to check out their space, they want us in there, etc., but we are not ready for that yet. I'm not sure I personally will be, but it's a great compliment.

      The food rocked. Very nice!

      Erica Albanese
      theRawRawGirls@...