Holy Chow

  • lovelypapaya2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2004
      Dear raw guys and gals of Portland,
      My amazing, beautiful friend Kerry Jaramillo will be preparing raw
      foods out of the deli at Omega Gardens restaurant located in The
      Daily Grind on SE Hawthorne. Holy Chow will be open for business the
      first week of March. Come get the best raw food made with tons of
      love weekdays from 6 to 8 pm! Last year Kerry worked as a chef at
      Gabriel Cousen's Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Arizona!

      Please support her efforts!

      Love Anna
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
        Hello folks,

        Thanks Anna for the info on Holy Chow. I'm going there for dinner
        next week. I hope to see some of you at the potluck tomorrow!

        Mike

        ****************
        Monthly Raw Food Feast
        Please bring a dish of raw foods or fresh produce to share
        (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan foods and
        list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.)

        - When: The last Wednesday of every month, February 25, 2004
        - Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave., Portland. (not a thru street), between
        Powell & Division
        - Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
        - Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.
        Bring friends, food, and laughter.
        Potluck hosted by Stacie Cohen, Ripe and Raw Catering, 503-771-5605,
        rawdiva@...