Persimmons

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      Celeste:

      Interesting to see you post on the persimmons.  I bought a few at 0.99 and 1.29 - some were already ripe - transilucent skin and fell of a water balloon and I know they grow well in the NW so I want to get some trees planted.

      I am buying pears, apples and bananas by the case I'll have to ask about persimmons.

      Any advice on where people have trees but they do not harvest their bounty?

      Thank you.

      Bill

      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      360 695 4482
      Vancouver WA 98661
      "The Place to Bee"
    • Nora Lenz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
        Hi All,
        Thanks to those of you who wrote to me with an interest to order persimmons.  However I didn't get enough to justify the trip.  There may still be a chance that some of my persimmons may make their way to Portland, though, and if that happens, it will be announced here.  Thanks again and happy holidays, everyone.
        Nora