Thanksgiving Dinner at Chaco Canyon!

  • Chaco Canyon Cafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005

      Hi Everyone!

      Fall has seemingly come and gone, and the Holidays are upon us.  Our apologies for the long hiatus between special dinners here, but we had quite a busy summer to contend with!   Lots of excitement and change: our 2-year anniversary in September, a planned remodel over the winter, the unveiling of our winter menu in the coming weeks, etc, etc.

      BUT, we are getting back into the swing of things with a fabulous Thanksgiving Dinner.  We know that many of you have family obligations (we do too), so we will be having the dinner on Friday, November 25th.  To accommodate the many requests to package up this sumptuous meal for family gatherings, we will also have the full dinner available for takeout on Thursday morning from 10am noon.  Please order the takeout food by Sunday the 20th.

      Our triumvirate of brilliant chefs – Lois, Kelda and Heather – have put their heads together and come up with an enticing holiday-spiced menu:

      Thanksgiving Dinner 2005

      *Nut, Sage, and Wild Mushroom Loaf

      *Whipped Parsnip and Oca Mash

      *Porcini Gravy

      *Marinated Squash and Winter Veggie Medley

      *Apple-Cranberry Chutney

      *Wild Greens with Apple-Garlic Dressing and Candied Hazelnuts

      *Carrot-Red Pepper Soup

      *'Sautéed' Kale

      *Caramel-Apple Crumble

      *Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie

      $25 per person

      We are now taking reservations, with seating available from 3pm to 9pm.  Reserve early, as our dinners typically sell out!  To make a reservation, either call us at (206)522-6966, or email the following information to us at chacocanyoncafe@...

      1. Your name

      2. Your party size

      3. The time you wish to attend

      4. Your phone number

      5. Any dietary restrictions or allergies

      Thank you all very, very much for your support and we will see you soon!

      Chris, Lois, Kelda, Heather, Dave, Dane, Jenn, Brian, Chelan, Cameron, and the Other Chris
      --
      Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe
      Corner of 50th and Brooklyn

      Monday - Friday  8am to 8pm
      Saturday - Sunday  10am - 4pm
      (we open at 9am on Saturdays when the Farmer's Market is on)