OT: Futon question

  • chai_mama@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005

      Sorry guys--I know this is awfully off-topic, but I think you folks might be able to help me.

      I have been sleeping for years on a futon, but lately notice I am having back problems that I think relate to this older, very firm futon. O

      Is it possible to get a futon that is not overly firm? I think the firmness is causing my problems & I will resort to a mattress, if necessary, but really prefer futons.

      any thoughts on what has helped any of you?

      much appreciated--

      blessings!

      Leslie Hill