Re: [RawPortland] raw food benefits on scientific studies?

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      how about www.rawfamily.com (Green for Life), or Dr. Gabriel Cousen's work, or I may be wrong, but doesn't Viktoras Kulvinskas have some studies?

      Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:13 AM
      Subject: [RawPortland] raw food benefits on scientific studies?

      Hey guys,

      Does anybody know of any books or articles that show that raw food
      diet is beneficial based on scientific studies? I am thinking of
      writing my thesis paper on raw food diet and how it impacts our
      health. But I can't use any opinion based sources. I am having trouble
      finding any scientific studies on raw food diet. I found negative side
      effects and lots of opinion sources about how raw food is good.

      Zorik