Raw Food Potluck WEDNESDAY October 19th at 7:00pm

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I hope you'll join us for the 3rd WEDNESDAY Potluck at
      my house!!! Please bring raw produce, or your favorite
      raw dish with ingredient list!!

      Where: 4715 NE 17th Portland (1.5 blocks South of
      Alberta)
      When: WEDNESDAY October 19th 7:00pm-9:00pm

      We look forward to seeing you there!!

      -Shannon

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/