raw food benefits on scientific studies?

  • dancemusic20
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      Hey guys,

      Does anybody know of any books or articles that show that raw food
      diet is beneficial based on scientific studies? I am thinking of
      writing my thesis paper on raw food diet and how it impacts our
      health. But I can't use any opinion based sources. I am having trouble
      finding any scientific studies on raw food diet. I found negative side
      effects and lots of opinion sources about how raw food is good.

      Zorik
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
        how about www.rawfamily.com (Green for Life), or Dr. Gabriel Cousen's work, or I may be wrong, but doesn't Viktoras Kulvinskas have some studies?