2nd Wednesday Potluck cancelled this month

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi folks,

      I am flying to Michigan to visit family
      and friends this Wednesday morning. The
      potluck is cancelled and will resume on
      November 9.

      I hope to see you at Shannons potluck in
      NE Portland next Wednesday.

      I will be going to see Victoria Boutenko
      at the Creative Health Institute (CHI)
      next Monday. CHI is an Ann Wigmore living
      foods retreat located in Michigan.

      I'm excited to network with the Michigan
      raw foods community!

      Website with Boutenko flyer-
      http://www.creativehealthinstitute.com/events.htm

      Mike

      P.S. Get your order in with the Date People!
      http://www.rawseattle.org/Dates/Frame.htm
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
        Mmmm... the honey dates from The Date People are my favorites...

        Celeste in Beaverton