Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 373- dental info

  • vitalenergetics@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      I personally experienced going to Mexico for dental work as well as knowing a number of others that went if you are interested in some feedback.. before you go ...I also have a wonderful article & and cd on best dental options and info from Premeire Reasearch Labs on some powerful alternative healing options for peridontal problems also...
      Best to you
      Devin