Fwd: Vancouver potluck this Sunday

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      FYI There are not too many potlucks in Vancouver and fewer that are vegetarian, vegan or rawfoods so hope you can support this if it is part of your path in life.

      I am tempted to go but I am in the process of starting a ballroom / partner dance program at Dance Fusion.  for more infomation on the dance classes call me at 360 695 4482 or Carla at 360.521.9973

      :>)

      Bill