Potluck This Sunday, Oct. 9, in Vancouver

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hello Friends,

      Many of you have met Steve and Sue at the
      potlucks and raw food events. They are
      starting up a monthly potluck on the 2nd Sunday.

      Here is the invitation:

      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      Vancouver area raw food potluck

      Sunday, October 9th, 6 p.m.

      Hosted by Sue and Steve Aberle

      7117 NE 105th Ave.,
      Vancouver, WA
      Phone: 360-910-5960

      Directions: From I-205, take Gher Road exit,
      left at light onto Gher Road (which becomes
      Covington), right on 107th Ave., left on 71st St.,
      we're on the corner of 71st & 105th Ave., gray
      house.

      Please bring a raw vegan dish (along with a list
      of ingredients) and a friend or two. If you're
      not sure what to bring, a bowl of greens or fresh
      fruit is fine.

      Do you have a list of raw people in the Vancouver
      area and their emails/phone numbers? At this late
      date, it would be best to be proactive on notifying
      people about the potluck.

      Thanks again -

      Sue

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On another note, "The Date People" are shipping out
      their new crop of dates. I just ordered a "Wet Pack
      Sampler". The dates are fresh off the tree! There is
      a waiting list, call them at 760-359-3211 and leave
      your contact info to be put on the waiting list.

      Order form->

      http://www.rawseattle.org/Dates/Frame.htm

      Mike
    • Walker Traylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
        Hi everybody!
          Steve and Sue prepared some super delicious dished from Gabriel Cousen's Rainbow Green, Live Food Cuisine cookbook.  The timing must have been a challenge for most people, as I was the only one to show up!  Well, more pie for me!  Attached is a photo, and a close in on the pie.  I forget the exact names, but Sue prepared a Mock Egg Fu Yung, Stir Raw Veggies, and Nectarine Rasperry Pie with Filbert Crust.   I brought the Cucumber, Tomato, Avacado and Dulse with Lemon salad (trusty classic.)

        Walker Traylor

        On Oct 5, 2005, at 1:32 PM, Mike wrote:

[...]

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS