[RawPortland] Raw World International Festival '06

  • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      ....   http://www.rawworld.org/index.html     ... anybody is planing to go???? ildi

      --- "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@...> wrote:

      From: "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@...>
      Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:51:31 -0700
      To: <RawPortland@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Raw almonds source???

      Oh, 888-269-9888 is SunOrganic's #
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:57 AM
      Subject: [RawPortland] Raw almonds source???

      Hello all,  I am looking for a wholesale or cheaper bulk price on some raw
      almonds...any suggestions as to where to get quality product at a reasonable
      price?  Anyone purchasing in quantity and willing to split? Or I could split
      with someone, depending on the size available.  I have been buying at the
      local stores and co-ops, but would like to find a cheaper price.
      Celeste (The "other" Celeste, in Carlton0