Potluck info

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      Hello group!

      I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather! Stacie Cohen is
      hosting her monthly potluck this Wednesday, info below.

      Hi Sara, last week you were wondering if Calendula restaurant has a
      website, their menu is at
      http://www.calendula-cafe.com/dinnermenu.html
      I was at Calendula for dinner last month and the living foods menu
      options were delicious. They also have a special order desert, Raw
      Coconut Banana Cream Pie.

      Hi Lori, I'll keep you updated on the Boutenko's event, I'm not
      sure if I can make it yet. I'll let you know next week if I can
      carpool.

      Hi Thomas and Gabrielle, thank you for the rasberry bushes! I found a
      great spot for them in my garden. I'll see you tonight.

      Hi Betty and grouppastime,

      Here are dentists who are mercury free. The first one, Dr. Timothy
      Chapman, is great at removing amalgam fillings.
      http://www.bravosmile.com
      http://www.snoozedentist.com/Dental-Wellness.html
      For more listings, search for "Dentists" at
      http://www.redirectguide.com/

      Have a great day!

      Mike
      ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
      From: Stacie Cohen, rawdiva@...
      Subject: Monthly Raw Food Feast

      Greetings,
      We are gathering for our -

      Monthly Raw Food Feast
      Please bring a dish of raw foods or fresh produce to share
      (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan foods and
      list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.)

      ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

      When: The last Wednesday of every month, March 31, 2004

      Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave. Ptld. (not a thru street), between Powell &
      Division

      Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm

      Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.
      Bring friends, food, and laughter.

      So many new friends have been joining us these last few months. It's
      so much more fun with a lot of people to get inspired from and lots
      of great food to taste! Lets make this a big, monthly, FUN gathering
      every month. Share this with anyone you know who you think will enjoy
      it. Hope to see you here !!

      Love in All Ways, Always in Love

      Stacie Cohen
      Ripe and Raw