Raw Food Buying Club

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2005
      Greetings All ~

      The RawSeattle group has formed a buying club enabling them to
      purchase raw items and equipment at reduced prices. See below for
      their list. I also purchase produce from Organically Grown Company and
      could probably include items from there if people wanted to buy case
      lots or half-case lots. The Living Tree Community is willing to sell
      at a reduced cost to groups as well. I don't know their discount.

      I may regret saying this ... I think I'm willing to take on the
      logistics -- perhaps delivery could be monthly at one of the potlucks
      or ? If you think you'd be interested, and if you have other ideas of
      items the group may be interested in getting, please email me.

      Annette

      This is the list from RawSeattle:

      Nature's First Law (up to 40% on a broad range of raw vegan products)
      www.rawfood.com

      Natural Zing (up to 40% on a broad range of raw vegan products)
      www.naturalzing.com

      Tehama Gold (30% on premium olive oil)
      www.tehamagold.com

      Dr. John's Crackers (45% on crackers)
      www.drjohnscrackers.com

      Health Force Nutritionals (40% on super foods like VitaMineral Green
      and related items)
      www.healthforce.com

      The Synergy Co. (25% - 30% on super foods like Pure Synergy and Vita
      Synergy)
      www.thesynergycompany.com

      The Watershed (25% - 35% on water alkalizers, air ionizers,
      dehydrators, spirulina & chlorella)
      www.watershed.net

      Miracle Krystal Salt ( 40% on Himalayan salt)
      www.luvsalt.com

      Mendocino Sea Vegetable Co. (15% - 35% on sea vegetables)
      www.seaweed.net