Re: [RawPortland] Raw restaurants

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22 9:31 AM
      Last I heard Calendula had closed once again.

      But there is a wonderful, organic, vegan alternative, Blossoming Lotus.  See their site/menu at http://www.blossominglotus.com/about_portland.htm (menu items denoted with a lotus flower are living/raw).  Prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious.  Plus they have all sorts of Flax Snax to go home....

      Celeste in Beaverton