Raw Macadamias at Trader Joe's

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      This evening I stopped at Trader Joe's hoping to pick up some packages
      of raw macadamia nuts. (They seem to be better priced and fresher than
      most I've found in bulk.) Not only were there none, apparently they
      are no longer listed on the order sheets. We filled out a comment card
      requesting that they not be discontinued. We were told that if enough
      customers make a request .... So, please, if you use the Mauna Loa
      raw macadamias from Trader Joe's, let them know.

      Thanks!

      Annette