Re: [RawPortland] Hand Crank Blender

  • Walker Traylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      Want a handcrank blender?  Check THIS out:

      Walker

      On Sep 3, 2005, at 11:08 PM, Irma Sierra wrote:

      Hi Walker,
      Someone did respond positively about fruit smoothies, but no one has tried blending greens in it.  So I am still curious myself.   Regardless I think they are great for reducing electrical use too---and if ever there is a serious emergency (natural disaster or something) where there is no electricity or something, they could come in handy---I think.

      I'll keep you posted.
      irma  :)

      Walker Traylor <wtraylor@...> wrote:
      Sounds like an interesting product - I would like to reduce my electric motor usage.  Did you try it out or hear back any feedback?

      Walker

      On Aug 28, 2005, at 9:44 AM, hollywand77 wrote:

      Hi

      Has anyone ever used or own one of those Hand Cranked Blenders?  It is
      called the "Vortex" I believe.  I saw one of them at REI.   Any
      feedback on how well it blends?  I was curious how well I could do a
      green smoothie on one of those.

      Thanks
      Irma

      VegetarianVegetarian dietVegetarian recipes
      Vegetarian cookingVegetarian foodBecoming a vegetarian

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS