:: SmartMonkey Foods Upcoming Classes ::

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Hi celeste, favor please Hello SmartMonkies!

      I’m happy to be back in PDX after an awesome summer in Palm Springs, though it was 125 degrees and muggy!!
      Our retreats went really well, and I can’t wait to tell you all about them in person!!

      Here’s some upcoming events, hoping to see you all soon!!
      Blessings, Ani

      SmartMonkey Foods Classes in OR and WA, and tasting with David Wolfe in Hollywood:

      In Portland, OR

      September 24, 2005, Saturday

      Whole Foods Markets' Salud Cooking School

      11-2pm

      MENU -
      Made in Mexico Milk
      Mixed Greens in Cesar Dressing
      Living Burrito with Baja Cheeze
      Fresh Fig and Pear Cobbler

      Join us for an afternoon of the most delicious and nutritious Mexican cuisine, Living Foods style!
      Chef Ani will show you how fast and easy it can be to make delicious foods that help you perform at your best!

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (503) 525-4343
      (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

      In Bellevue, WA
      September 22, 2005, Thursday
      Whole Foods Markets' Salud Cooking School
      6:30-8:30pm

      MENU -
      Mango Smoothie
      Thai Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
      Mixed Greens with
      Kaffir Lime Leaf Dressing
      Fresh Fig and Pear Cobbler

      Join Chef Ani for an evening of the best Thai food on the planet! Recipes are designed to be fast and easy, and will help you feel your best.

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (425) 462-1400 ext. 325
      (888 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA )

      Upcoming tasting in Hollywood, CA

      October 1st, 2005, Saturday
      Erewhon Natural Foods
      11-3pm

      SmartMonkey Foods and  David Wolfe!!
      David will be lecturing, and we've been invited to provide tastes of our delicious protein energy bars!

      at: Erewhon Natural Foods
      7660-B Beverly Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90036

      2005 adidas Health Fair –
      for adidas employees only

      September 21st, 2005, Wednesday
      Adidas corporate campus
      11-2pm

      We’ve been invited to participate in adidas’ health fair next week! If you’re an adidas employee, please make sure to stop by to say hello, and to taste some of the best protein energy bars on the planet!

      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office